Dental Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Dental Insurance Information
Small business dental insurance
Triple option Solstice Dental plan is our exclusive dental plan.
The Added Benefits are:
1. no waiting periods
2. no participation requirements ( totally voluntary )
3. Employee has choice of low, mid and high plans, no restrictions.
4. Up to $2000 max for PPO with UCR out-of-network benefits.
5. Vision benefits are available.
Small business dental insurance is available to small businesses with 2 or more employees. There are two types of dental insurance plans.
1. DMO - are plans where the member chooses a dentist from a list of dentists. These plans are the lowest cost and typically have the best benefits. The downside to the DMO is the list of dentists is very limited.
2. PPO - The PPO plans usually have very large panels of dentisits to choose from and also allow the member to choose a dentist out of the plan. The downside to the PPO is the benefit is typically capped at $1000, $1500 or $2000 per year per member. Also, If it is a virgin plan for a business, the plan will not cover major services for the first year.
NYsmallgroupplans offers dental plans from:
3. Executive Dental and Vision
6. United Concordia
7. Oxford Benefit Management
10. Delta Dental
12. Met Life
13. Solstice Dental
Call today for a free no obligation quote, 631-963-6020