NY SMALL BUSINESS Health insurance
We make finding affordable NY small group health insurance as easy as possible
.Health insurance buying options explained
We are here to assist you with all of your New York, New Jersey and national health insurance needs. We have been specializing in affordable high quality health insurance benefits since 1997. On our website you will find all of the current rates for small group health insurance plans for small NY businesses. You will be able to make side by side comparisons of the top quality plans that are available in NY State. Our plans are direct with the insurance companies, through private exchanges, associations or Professional Employer Organizations.
We are here to advise you of all the pluses and minuses of the different insurance companies and plans. We can tell you which plans have better networks vs the plans that have smaller networks. We can give you information about the differences between HMO's, EPO's, PPO's and HSA plans. We can show you the benefits of choosing the right PEO for your business. We don't charge a service fee, we are compensated by the insurance company's or PEO's that we represent. You won't pay anymore to use us as compared to going directly with an insurance company. We are here to provide you with excellent service. Please give us a try.
Is a Professional Employer Organization ( PEO ) right for your business?
1. Your business has 10 to 99 employees.
2. Your average employee is under 40 years old.
3. Your business industry is finance, engineering, medical, tech or other white collar industry.
4. Most of your employees use the company health plan.
5. You need professional HR management services.
If this describes your business, a PEO is probably worth strong consideration. Businesses with these attributes have saved 15% to 40% off of their current health insurance rates with an equivalent PEO health insurance plan. Please contact us for a free consultation about PEO's and a free no obligation quote from many of the top PEO's.
The counties that we service for small group health insurance plans in New York State:
Albany, Clinton, Essex, Fulton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren and Washington Allegan, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming Bronx, Kings, Manhattan, Nassau, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, and Westchester Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Sullivan, and Ulster Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Wayne and Yates Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Cortland, Onondaga, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga and Tompkins Chenango, Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Oswego, Otsego and St. Lawrence Counties
The regions that we service for small group health plans are:
Albany, Buffalo, New York City, Long Island, Mid Hudson, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica and Watertown.Your SEO optimized title
Health insurance quotes. Oxford Health insurance rates. Aetna Health insurance rates.
New York Medical Insurance Statistics
Consider the following statistics about health care coverage in New York:
- Total New York Residents - 19,193,024
- Total New York uninsured residents - 13.65%
- Total New York HMO enrollment - 5,349,838
- Avg annual employee premium in NY employer-sponsored plan (after employer contrib): $947
- Avg NY hospital cost per inpatient day (before insurance) - $1,673
- Source data according to the Kaiser Family Foundation:
- Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population, states (2007-2008), U.S. (2008)
- Total HMO Enrollment, July 2008
- Average Single Premium per Enrolled Employee For Employer-Based Health Insurance, 2008
- Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day, 2007
New York Health Plans
Looking to purchase New York health insurance? We offer New York health plans for small businesses and the self-employed. Your business could save 30% with a PEO, Contact us to find out how.
New York State Health Resources
Residents can also refer to a number of resources within New York:
Family Health Plus
Family Health Plus is a public health insurance program for adults between the ages of 19 and 64 who do not have health insurance and have incomes too high to qualify for Medicaid.
New York Medicaid Program
Medicaid is a program for New Yorkers who can't pay for medical care.