Call or Email Us Today for More Information |  631.963.6020 |  info@nysmallgroupplans.com
Small Group Health Insurance Simplified. The best small group health insurance for every
 budget, all in one place..
 

NY Medicare Supplement and Advantage plans.

We are licensed and plan certified brokers.
 

To View Quotes and plan descriptions: click on the insurance company links below:

NY Medicare Supplement plans that we offer:

1. Globe Life (formerly First United American) - offer plans A, B, C, D, F, F+, G, K, L and N.  First United American are the highest financially rated plans in NY.  First United American only has a 60 day waiting period for individuals enrolling who did not have any prior insurance.  There is no waiting period for individuals enrolling with prior coverage.

2.
UnitedHealthCare - offer plans A, B, C, F, G, K, L and N.   UnitedHealthCare plans have a 6 month waiting period for individuals enrolling without prior insurance coverage.  There is no waiting period for individuals enrolling with approved prior coverage.

3. Empire Blue Cross Supplement plans - offer plans A, B, C, F, G, K, L and N.  Only supplement plan to include the Silver Sneakers free gym membership benefit.

A traditional Medicare Supplement is very different from Medicare Advantage. With Medicare Supplements you still use your original Medicare Card, and add your Medicare Supplement health card. These plans are also provided by insurance companies, but they simply supplement the coverage gaps and deductibles not provided by original Medicare Part A and Part B.

If you have Medicare Part A and Part B, your Medicare supplement plan will pay the portion of your medical bill that Medicare will not pay. Of course, Medicare supplement plans differ, and so you need to be aware of exactly which portions a Medicare Supplement plan will pay before you sign up. For instance, Medicare may be 80% of your major medical bills, and your supplement will pick up the other 20%.  Medicare pays your hospital bill except for a $1,260 deductible for the first 60 days in the hospital and your supplement may pay the deductible and will pay after the 60th day in the hospital.

Medicare supplements come with premiums, and also may exclude unhealthy individuals. However, they generally provide the broadest access to health care.

Choosing a Medicare health plan can be one of the most important decisions a Medicare beneficiary will make. Let us help you find the right plan to fit your needs, lifestyle, and budget

Custom NY/NJ Quotes
Life Insurance
Instant quotes form the top rated Companies. Compare Now.
Testimonials
Serving the insurance needs of small businesses and individuals since 1998.
Join Our Newsletter
Stay in touch with the latest events, news and offers that we have.
Insurafy for California small
business health Insurance






Get a Quote
From Our Blog From Our Customers
Read More Read More
Stay In Touch With Us Helpful Site Links Read the News
Sign up now to receive new and updates Stay up-to-date with the latest industry, community and agency news through our newscenter. We also provide handy hints on how to save on your insurance.

Read More
We have the expertise to find you the right coverage at the right price 
© All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder