Compare small business health insurance quotes from the top insurance companies and PEO's in New York State.
To view & compare 2019 New York small group health insurance quotes, click the insurance company links below. (No information required).
For Health insurance quotes from the top PEO's ( Professional Employer Organizations ) JustWorks, TriNet, Prestige and others please contact us today and see potential health insurance savings of 30% or more ( compared to small group rates ). Call or write to find out if your business can save 30% or more with the right PEO partner.
View and compare Health insurance for the self-employed and freelancers here.
1. Oxford Health insurance quotes (a Unitedhealthcare company) EPO, PPO, and HSA plans are available. Three networks to choose from, Freedom, Liberty and Metro. Freedom and Liberty plans gives your employees national coverage(UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network). Available in all downstate NY counties up through Ulster and Sullivan Counties. Oxford uses the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network outside of the tri-state area. Oxford will require 60% minimum employee participation after valid waivers( Spousal, Parental, medicaid or medicare waivers only). Oxford will allow for up to 75% enrollment for out- of- area employees. Oxford will still allow for executive carve outs, but Oxford has to be the sole insurance company for the business. Oxford Freedom is the largest network of providers in downstate New York, Oxford Liberty is a very comprehensive network of providers, it is about 10% smaller than Freedom, The Metro network will be about 25% smaller than the Liberty network and it won't include the North Shore LIJ Hospital system( Northwell Health ), NYU or Stonybrook. The Metro network is now SHOP CERTIFIED and will cost about 15 % less than a comparable Liberty plan. All Metro plans will be NY and NJ only. If you won't meet the 60% participation, you may qualify for Oxford Health through Healthpass, Healthpass is a private exchange that offers some of the Oxford health plans. Healthpass accepts any coverage as a valid waiver, so a business may qualify for Healthpass even if you don't qualify for Oxford directly. 2nd quarter 2019 and 1st quarter 2019 rates are posted Oxford health insurance doctor search
Add large company benefits to any small business with 3 employees or more with Colonial Life voluntary benefits No charge to the business, great benefits for your employees: Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Cancer, Hospital indemnity.
2. Empire Blue Cross insurance quotes - Includes the traditional national EPO/PPO network, largest network of providers in NY. Empire will have plans available with the full EPO / PPO network and plans with the more limited Blue Access network. Empire will be available for businesses located in New York City, Long Island, Mid Hudson regions. All plans can be used nationally. All plans will not require referrals. Empire will allow almost unlimited out-of-area employees to be enrolled. 2nd quarter 2019 and 1st quarter 2019 rates are posted. Empire Blue Cross Insurance doctor search
3. HealthPass insurance quotes - EPO and PPO plans from Oxford, HealthFirst and Oscar Health Plans in a private exchange. All of the Healthpass plans are shop certified except Oxford Liberty. You can offer your employees Oxford, HealthFirst and Oscar Health plans all on one group bill. Healthpass will accept all types of health insurance waivers to reach the 75% participation requirement, this can be very helpful to qualify for an Oxford plan that your business may not qualify for.. This is an excellent option for groups in NY City and Long Island who are subject to the government mandate. Cost conscious employees can choose a low cost Healthfirst or Oscar plan and employees who are looking for broader coverage can choose Oxford and can pay the difference. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance are all available. 1st quarter 2019 rates and 2nd qtr 2019 rates posted.
4. EmblemHealth insurance quotes SHOP Certified Low cost HMO plans with a large provider network called Prime and a smaller network called Select Care. Prime is available for New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Rockland counties. EmblemHealth Prime plans now use theTristate network: Emblem Prime in NY, Qualcare for NJ and ConnectiCare for CT. for all of their Prime network small business plans. This is a very good network of hospitals and doctors.. The Select Care network is for the Metro NY City area. The Select Care plans do not include Sloan, NYU, the LIHN, Westchester Medical or Maimonides hospitals, The Prime plans include all of those hospitals. Some plans are no referral ( non-gated ) some require a referral ( gated ). EmblemHealth has no participation requirements for their small business plans .Emblem is the only small business plan that will enroll a business owner without enrolling another employee, the business must have at least one full time employee who is not a child or spouse to qualify. 1st qtr 2019 and 2nd quarter 2019 rates posted. EmblemHealth insurance doctor search
5. JustWorks Employee outsourcing ( PEO) - For businesses with 6 or more employees. Professional Employer Organizations or "PEO's" are third party administrators and HR partners for your small business. If your small business is a white collar (Tech or finance industry) and has a majority of young professionals under the age of 40 years old, you may want to consider a JustWorks PEO plan. JustWorks does charge an adminsitration fee, typically between $70 to $90 per month per employee, to administer the day to day HR responsibilities of your business. JustWorks will offer your employees large business health insurance benefits at fully underwritten premiums. So if your business has a majority of young employees your insurance costs will likely be 35% to 45% lower with JustWorks as compared to small group rates. Conversely, if you have an older staff, your costs would likely be higher.. NYsmallgroupplans has several different PEO's available. PEO's typically work with white collar businesses with 6 to 100 employees with a majority of younger employees. We broker for JustWorks, Extensis, Prestige ,TriNet and others. Contact us for more information and quotes.
6. Oscar Health insurance 2019 2nd qtr rates , 2019 1st qtr rates - SHOP Certified Oscar offers the lowest cost $0 deductible EPO plan in downstate NY( Silver $0 )starting at $624.45 per month. Oscar uses the LI Health Network Hospital system, Mount Sinai Hospital system and Montefiore hospital. In NJ Oscar uses the Qualcare network. Oscar offers high tech concierge service to keep track of your medical needs. Oscar requires 51% enrollment after valid waivers. Oscar is also available in the Healthpass private exchange. Oscar will now have two networks available, the standard Circle network and the enhanced Circle Plus network which will add Sloan Kettering and Northwell health system, and Multiplan for out-of -area coverage. Oscar provider search Oscar Hospitals for 2019
7. HealthFirst - 2019 2nd qtr Pro EPO plans and Pro Plus EPO plan 2019 1st qtr rates Pro Epo plans and Pro Plus EPO plans SHOP Certified for NY City and Nassau County small groups. Suffolk county available in 2019. A new choice for NY City small businesses. This plan is a great option to replace CareConnect, the Gold level plan with HealthFirst is equal to most companies Platinum level plan. HealthFirst plans do not require referrals and includes acupuncture and gym re-imbursement. HealthFrist includes Northwell health hospitals, NYU, Mt. Sinai hospitals and more. This is a more limited network of providers than Oxford Freedom or Liberty, Empire EPO PPO or Aetna OA plans. Pro Plus plans include Dental and Vision benefits. 4th qtr 2018 and 1st qtr 2019 rates posted. HealthFirst insurance doctor search Healthfirst hospitals Dental and Vision Benefits
8. Aetna PPO, EPO, and HSA insurance quotes Health insurance plans are available in all counties in New York State. Aetna requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers, (spousal, parental, individual, medicare and medicaid only) of your full time employees to enroll, to qualify for these plans. Very good local and national network. Very good network of providers, onlysecond to Oxford Freedom and Empire EPO/ PPO in NY.. Aetna will allow for up to 50% of out of area employees to be enrolled. New! Aetna Saving Plus plans. These plans will have reduced rates and compete directly with the Oxford Metro plan. Aetna health insurance doctor search 2nd quarter 2019 and 1st quarter 2019 rates posted.
9. MVP Health Care insurance quotes SHOP Certified has a great network of doctors throughout New York State. MVP is available In most counties North of NY City. MVP offers EPO, PPO and high deductible Plans. MVP currently has no minimum enrollment requirements, any group with 2 or more employees can enroll down to 1 employee, With MVP your employees can access the national Cigna PPO network in NY City, Long Island and Nationally outside of the MVP, NY state, service area. In addition you can enroll out of area employees without restriction into the Cigna network nationally. 2nd quarter 2019 and 1st quarter 2019 rates posted. MVP health insurance doctor search
10. AFLAC Supplemental Insurance - Offer your employees great supplemental insurance coverage at no direct charge to your business. AFLAC has great short and long term disability policies, supplemental hospital insurance, accident insurance and cancer insurance plans. For businesses with 10 or more employees, we will have a top AFLAC agent come to your business and conduct a luncheon information session for all of your employees. Your Employees will love AFLAC insurance products.
AFLAC's top 4 plans. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a luncheon meeting for your employees.