Compare 2020 small business health insurance quotes from the top New York insurance companies and national PEO's
To view & compare 2020 New York small group health insurance quotes for 1 to 100 employees, click the insurance company links below. (No additional fees for using us, same cost as direct). ).
Health insurance buying options explained Self-Employed & Freelancer PPO health plans
1. Oxford Health insurance quotes (a Unitedhealthcare company) EPO, PPO, and HSA plans are available for your employees. 70% of small businesses, in downstate NY, that offer health insurance to their employees, use Oxford health insurance. Oxford offers three networks to choose from, Freedom, Liberty and Metro. Freedom and Liberty plans gives your employees national coverage(with the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network). Available in all downstate NY counties up through Ulster and Sullivan Counties. Oxford will require 60% minimum employee participation after valid waivers( Spousal, Parental, medicaid or medicare waivers only). Oxford will allow for up to 75% enrollment for out- of- area employees. Oxford will still allow for executive carve outs. Oxford Freedom is the largest network of providers in downstate New York, Oxford Liberty is a very comprehensive network of providers, it is about 10% smaller than Freedom, The Metro network will be about 25% smaller than the Liberty network and it won't include ( Northwell Health ), NYU or Stonybrook Hospitals. The Metro network is now SHOP CERTIFIED and will cost about 15 % less than a comparable Liberty plan. If you won't meet the 60% participation, you may qualify for Oxford Health through Healthpass, Healthpass is a private exchange that offers some of the Oxford health plans. Healthpass accepts any coverage as a valid waiver, so a business may qualify for Healthpass even if you don't qualify for Oxford directly. 2nd quarter 2020 and 1st quarter 2020 rates posted. Oxford health insurance doctor search
2. HealthFirst - 2020 1st qtr rates Pro Epo plans and Pro Plus EPO plans 2020 2nd qtr rates Pro EPO plans and Pro Plus EPO plans for NY City, Nassau and Suffolk County small businesses. These small business plans are the lowest cost plans for 2020 and they include the Northwell Health hospital sysytem. The HealthFirst Bronze plan is the lowest cost plan offered in New York City and Long Island for 2020 ( $476.38 per month ). The Healthfirst Gold 25/50/0 plan( $697.90 per month ) is the lowest cost $0 deductible plan for NY City and Long Island businesses for 2020. HealthFirst plans do not require referrals and includes acupuncture and gym re-imbursement. Healthfirst includes Northwell health hospitals, NYU, Mt. Sinai hospitals and more. HealthFirst insurance doctor search Healthfirst hospitals Dental and Vision Benefits
3. HealthPass Private Exchange insurance quotes - EPO, HMO and PPO plans from Oxford, EmblemHealth( NEW for 4th qtr 2019), HealthFirst and Oscar Health Plans in a private exchange. All of the Healthpass plans are shop certifiedexcept Oxford Liberty. You can offer your employees Oxford, Embelemhealth( 4th qtr 2019 ), HealthFirst and Oscar Health plans all on one group bill. Healthpass will accept all types of health insurance waivers to reach the 75% participation requirement, this can be very helpful to qualify for an Oxford plan that your business may not qualify for.. Healpass has a minimum required enrollment of only 20% of your full time employees, as long as at least 75% of your employees are covered by health insurance somewhere. This is an excellent option for groups in NY City and Long Island who are subject to the government mandate. Cost conscious employees can choose a low cost Healthfirst or Oscar plan and employees who are looking for broader coverage can choose Oxford and can pay the difference. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance are all available. 1st quarter 2020 rates and 2nd qtr 2020 rates posted.
4. Professional Employer Organizations or "PEO's" are third party administrators and HR partners for your small business employees. A PEO can be the perfect solution for businesses in NY with 6 to 99 employees who had huge increases in their health insurance premiums due to the affordable Care Act"obamacare". Our average new PEO client typically saves 15% to 40% on health insurance premiums compared to their previous plan. PEO's group together hundreds and in some cases thousands of small businesses to offer large business health plans to small businesses. Our PEO partners typically use Aetna, Empire, Oxford, Cigna or UHC health insurance as their insurance carrier. PEOs typically work with white collar and grey collar businesses. We broker for many of the top PEO's. Contact us for your businesses custom quote.
5. EmblemHealth insurance quotes SHOP Certified Low cost HMO plans with a large provider network called Prime and two smaller networks called Select Care and Millennium. Prime is available for New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Rockland counties. EmblemHealth Prime plans now use the Tristate network: Emblem Prime in NY, Qualcare for NJ and ConnectiCare for CT. for all of their Prime network small business plans. This is a very good network of hospitals and doctors.. The Select Care and Millennium networks are for the Metro NY City area. The Select Care plans do not include Sloan, NYU, the LIHN, Westchester Medical or Maimonides hospitals, the Millennium plan will be just using a few key hospital systems. The Prime plans include all of those hospitals. Some plans are no referral ( non-gated ) some require a referral ( gated ). EmblemHealth has no participation requirements for their small business plans. 1st quarter 2020 and 4th quarter 2019 rates posted. NEW for 2020, Out-of-network POS plans with UCR reimbursement, much lower cost than Oxford and Empire and no participation % requirements to qualify. EmblemHealth insurance doctor search
6. Empire Blue Cross insurance quotes - Includes the traditional national EPO/PPO network, largest network of providers in NY. Empire will have plans available with the full EPO / PPO network and plans with the slightly smaller Blue Access network, and the smallest network called Connection. Empire will be available for businesses located in New York City, Long Island, Mid Hudson regions and the Albany region. All plans can be used nationally. All plans will not require referrals. Empire will allow almost unlimited out-of-area employees to be enrolled. 2nd quarter 2020 and 1st quarter 2020 rates are posted. Empire Blue Cross Insurance doctor search Empire Hospital Chart
7. Association PPO plans -are available using the Cigna national network and the Blue Cross national Blue Card network or the Magnacare PPO network. These PPO plans are available nationally. Contact us today for information and quotes for these plans. Nine plan designs available. These plans are underwritten for approval. Groups of 1 are OK. Contact us today for rates and information.
8. Stateside MEC Health plans for groups or individuals - Pricing starts at $126 per month for MEC Basic coverage. MEC plans are Minimum Essential Coverage plans that are very low cost plans that can include coverage for Primary Care Dr. visits, Specialist visits, lab work, x-rays, prescription coverage and preventative tests and physicals. These plans do not include surgical coverage or pregnancy coverage. There are 7 levels of coverage available. Individuals can enroll online, Groups should contact us for details and enrollment. These plans use the PHCS network of providers. find a doctor
9. Oscar Health insurance - 2020 1st qtr rates 2020 2nd qtr rates- SHOP Certified Oscar offers the lowest cost $0 deductible EPO plan in downstate NY( Silver $0 )starting at $633.81 per month. Oscar uses the LI Health Network Hospital system, Mount Sinai Hospital system and Montefiore hospital. In NJ Oscar uses the Qualcare network. Oscar offers high tech concierge service to keep track of your medical needs. Oscar requires 51% enrollment after valid waivers. Oscar is also available in the Healthpass private exchange. Oscar will now have two networks available, the standard Circle network and the enhanced Circle Plus network which will add Sloan Kettering and Northwell health system, and Multiplan for out-of -area coverage. Oscar provider search Oscar Hospitals for 2019
10. Aetna EPO, and HSA insurance quotes Health insurance plans are available in all counties in New York State. Aetna requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers, (spousal, parental, individual, medicare and medicaid only) of your full time employees to enroll, to qualify for these plans. Very good local and national network. Very good network of providers, only second to Oxford Freedom and Empire EPO/ PPO in NY.. Aetna will allow for up to 50% of out of area employees to be enrolled. New! Aetna Saving Plus plans. These plans will have reduced rates and compete directly with the Oxford Metro plan. Aetna health insurance doctor search 1st quarter 2020 and 4th quarter 2019 rates posted.
11. MVP Health Care insurance quotes SHOP Certified has a great network of doctors throughout New York State. MVP is available In most counties North of NY City. MVP offers EPO, PPO and high deductible Plans. MVP currently has no minimum enrollment requirements, any group with 2 or more employees can enroll down to 1 employee, With MVP your employees can access the national Cigna PPO network in NY City, Long Island and Nationally outside of the MVP, NY state, service area. In addition you can enroll out of area employees without restriction into the Cigna network nationally. 2nd quarter 2020 and 1st quarter 2020 rates posted. MVP health insurance doctor search
11. AFLAC Supplemental Insurance - Offer your employees great supplemental insurance coverage at no direct charge to your business. AFLAC has great short and long term disability policies, supplemental hospital insurance, accident insurance and cancer insurance plans. For businesses with 10 or more employees, we will have a top AFLAC agent come to your business and conduct a luncheon information session for all of your employees. Your Employees will love AFLAC insurance products.
AFLAC's top 4 plans. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a luncheon meeting for your employees.