Small Business Health Insurance with a PEO
( Professional Employer Organizations)
Potential savings of 15% to 40% or more off your current small business health insurance plan.
Professional Employer Organizations ( PEO ) can save your business thousands of dollars per year in Human Resources costs. There are several money saving advantages to using a PEO to help manage your companies human resources.
1. PEO's can lower the cost of your companies small business health insurance benefits by up to 40%, by grouping together hundreds and in some cases thousands of small businesses to offer large company benefits and premiums to small businesses with as few as 3 employees.
2. PEO's will keep your business in compliance - this can save your business thousands or tens of thousands in government penalties.
3. PEO's will process your payroll - this eliminates your current payroll company expense.
4. PEO's will provide Human Resources expertise: How to discipline you employees, how to design a benefits package, COBRA administration etc..
5. PEO's may be able to reduce your workers Comp costs.
6. PEO's offer many large employer benefits to small businesses including: 401k, health insurance, dental insurance , vision insurance, FSA plans and more.
7. PEO's will offer consolidated health insurance rates for all of your employees, no longer will the cost be by age or the amount of children enrolled.
8. PEO's offer national coverage and benefits. Small businesses won't have to struggle for multi state plans for your employees.
Contact us today for your free no obligation quote.
We work with several of the top PEO's in the country. To get a no obligation quote requires the completion of an employee census and some basic information about your business. Call or write us to get more information on getting your no obligation PEO quote. Call 631-963-6020 or write to Cliff@nysmallgroupplans.com
PEO pricing is dependent on the industry of your business and your employee census. Typically white collar, younger employee businesses, will get the lowest health insurance rates.
Here is some additional features of the PEO relationship:
A professional employer organization (PEO) is an outsourcing firm which provides services to small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Typically, the PEO offering may include human resource consulting, safety and risk mitigation services, payroll processing, employer payroll tax filing, workers' compensation insurance, health benefits, employers' practice and liability insurance (EPLI), retirement vehicles (401(k)), regulatory compliance assistance, workforce management technology, and training and development. The PEO enters into a contractual co-employment agreement with its clientele. Through co-employment, the PEO becomes the employer of record for tax purposes through filing payroll taxes under its own tax identification numbers.
As of 2017, industry gross revenues were estimated to be over $174bn annually. In 2017, there were 907 PEOs operating in the United States, servicing 3.7mm worksite employees (WSEs), which were spread over approximately 175,000 PEO clients.
We broker for:
1. Trinet ( Aetna, Empire or UHC ) 3 employees or more .( minimum 50% of full time employees participate in health plan.)
2 . Insperity ( UHC ) 3 employees or more
3. JustWorks ( Aetna ) 6 employees or more (minimum 2 or more employees enrolled in health plan)
4. Prestige ( Oxford or Emblem ) 6 employees or more
5. CoAdvantage ( Aetna ) 11 employees or more 50% enrolled in the health plan
6. Emplova ( cigna ) 10 employees or more enrolled in health plan.
7. Extensis ( Aetna ) 10 employees or more enrolled in health plan and a minimum of 50% of full time employees participate in health plan.
And others. Contact us today to see how a PEO can benefit your business.