2017 Health plans for self employed people or small businesses that no longer qualify for small business group plans
Call 631-963-6020 for immediate assistance to speak to one of our experienced brokers. These health insurance plans are not Obamacare. These are large group plans for the self employed and for small businesses that no longer qualify for small business health plans. These plans have open enrollment all year.
To get quotes: Please contact us by phone or email.
Also available: Spirit Dental and vision plans and Moderacare Telemedicine
1. Low cost PPO health plans available with the Cigna Open Access Plus National network or the Magnacare network for any self employed person or family without pre-existing conditions..These are national plans. Call or email for info. These plans are self insured, so it is medically reviewed for acceptance.
2. Idilus PEO - Low cost PPO health plan with the Cigna network. This plan includes Workers Comp and DBL and payroll processing. Prices are shown for Metro NY and NJ, lower prices are available for upstate NY. There is an extra charge of $150 per month for members enrolled 59 or older. This plan is self insured, so it is medically reviewed for acceptance.
3. Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield traditional EPO plan & HIP Prime health plans are also available. These health plans are for self employed residents of NY. Please call or write for information. These plans are fully insured, there is no medical review.
5. Oscar plans - Low cost off exchange EPO plans. New smaller network for 2017. Please check with your provider before enrolling. Much smaller hospital network. No longer includes the Northwell health system hospitals. The only Hospitals in Manhattan will be the Mt. Sinai Hospitals. Please call or write for the enrollment materials.
6. Careconnect rates and plans - Low cost off exchange EPO plans. This plan uses the Northwell health system of Hospitals and doctors. Formerly the North Shore LIJ hospital system. Good coverage in Nassau, Queens and Suffolk county. Please call or write for the enrollment materials. Benefit summaries
Please contact us with any questions or enrollment applications.
If you have any questions, or want customized quotes or to purchase a Health insurance plan please call us at 631-963-6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org