2016 and 2017 Health Insurance quotes for NY small businesses with 2 to 100 full time equivalent employees.
If you don't qualify for small business plans or if you are self employed visit our self employed page.
Call 631-963-6020 for immediate assistance or to purchase a plan.
To view quotes: Click the insurance company links ( see below ) to display the current small business health quotes 2 to 100 full time equivalent employees. No downloading, PDF spreadsheets.
We don't charge broker fees for small business plans, all compensation is paid by the insurance companies. The prices for small business health plans are fixed by NY state. You won't pay anymore for using us. Our value is in our service and knowledge. Please try us today. Call for 2017 plans and prices, will be available for quoting on or about 10/17/16.
1. Oxford Health quotes (a Unitedhealthcare company) EPO, PPO, HMO and HSA plans are available. Three networks to choose from, Freedom, Liberty and Metro. These insurance plans give your employees national coverage(UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network). Available in all downstate NY counties up through Ulster and Sullivan Counties. Oxford uses the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network outside of the tri-state area. Oxford will require for their Non HMO plans ( PPO or EPO ) 60% minimum employee participation after valid waivers( Spousal, medicaid or medicare waivers only). Liberty HMO plans will continue to have no participation requirements. Oxford will allow for up to 75% enrollment for out- of- area employees. Oxford will still allow for executive carve outs, but Oxford has to be the sole insurance company for the business. Oxford Freedom is the largest network of providers in downstate New York, Oxford Liberty is a very comprehensive network of providers, it is about 25% smaller than Freedom, a third Oxford network called Metro will be available starting 1/1/16. The Metro network will be about 25% smaller than the Liberty network and it won't include the North Shore LIJ Hospital system. The Metro network will cost about 15 % less than a comparable Liberty network plan. All Metro plans will require referrals and be local only. 3rd quarter 2016 and 4th quarter 2016 rates are posted. Oxford doctor search
2. Empire Blue Cross quotes - NEW plans for 2017. Includes the traditional national EPO/PPO network, largest network of providers in NY. Empire will have plans available with the full EPO / PPO network and plans with the more limited Blue Priority network. Empire will be available for businesses located in New York City, Long Island, the Hudson Valley and the Albany area. All plans can be used nationally. All plans will not require referrals. 1st quarter 2017 rates are posted. Empire doctor search
3. Health Pass quotes - EPO and PPO plans from Oxford and CareConnect in a private exchange. Offer your employees Oxford and CareConnect plans all on one group bill. This is an excellent option to groups in NY City and Long Island who are subject to the government mandate to offer affordable coverage to their employees. Cost conscious employees can choose low cost CareConnect plans and employees who are looking for broader coverage can choose Oxford and pay the difference. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance are all available. 3rd quarter 2016 rates posted and 4th quarter 2016 rates.
4. CareConnect quotes -Save over 20% vs Oxford or Aetna comparable plans. CareConnect will become the lowest cost small business health plan beginning 1/1/16. If your employees are located in Nassau, Queens or western Suffolk county this will be the lowest cost plan by 20% or more beginning in 2016. Non Gated EPO plans available. CareConnect will offer insurance plans using the NorthWell Health System formerly North Shore-LIJ hospital system and their affiliated doctors. CareConnect has no participation requirements. CareConnect will offer concierge service to all of their members. Careconnect will coordinate your care within their systems In 2016 CareConnect will begin offering National access plans using the Multiplan network, contact us for details. North Shore-LIJ Care Connect doctor search 3rd quarter 2016 and 4th quarter 2016 rates are posted. CARE CONNECT 2016 RATE CARD 1st quarter. CareConnect list of hospitals and facilities
5. Aetna PPO, EPO, and HSA quotes Health insurance plans are available in all counties in New York State. Aetna requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers, (spousal, parental, individual, medicare and medicaid only) of your full time employees to enroll, to qualify for these plans. Very good local and national network.
Very good network of providers, only second to Oxford Freedom in NY. Aetna will allow for up to 50% of out of area employees to be enrolled. New! Aetna Saving Plus plans. These plans will have reduced rates and compete directly with the Oxford Metro plan. Aetna doctor search 1st quarter 2017 and 4th quarter 2016 rates posted.
6. Emblem Select Care quotes HMO plans available. Available for Long Island, New York City, Mid Hudson and Albany regions. Emblem plans now use the Select Care network for all of their small business plans. The Select Care network is a smaller subset network, please verify your provider accepts Emblem SelectCare before enrolling. 1st qtr 2017 and 4th quarter 2016 rates posted. EmblemHealth doctor search
7. MVP Health Care quotes has a great network of doctors throughout New York State. MVP is available In most counties North of NY City. MVP offers EPO, PPO and high deductible Plans. MVP currently has no minimum enrollment requirements, any group with 2 or more employees can enroll down to 1 employee, With MVP your employees can access the national Cigna PPO network in NY City, Long Island and Nationally outside of the MVP, NY state, service area. In addition you can enroll out of area employees without restriction into the Cigna network nationally. 1st quarter 2017 and 4th quarter 2016 rates posted. MVP doctor search
8. Employee outsourcing ( PEO's ) - Non gated national plans. Very good network. These plans are available through several companies we broker for. Professional Employer Organizations or "PEO's" are third party administrators and HR partners for your business. If your business has a majority of young professionals under the age of 35 years old, you may want to consider a PEO. PEO's do charge a fee of about $100 per month per employee or higher to administer the day to day HR responsibilities of your business. The PEO will offer your employees large company health insurance benefits at fully underwritten premiums. So if your business has a majority of young employees your insurance costs will likely be less with a PEO, conversely if you have an older staff your costs will be higher. NYsmallgroupplans has several different PEO's available. PEO's typically work with white collar businesses with 10 to 100 employees with a majority of younger employees. Extensis PEO flyer Idilus PEO Prestige PEO flyer Call for information.
ArmadaCare - Executive Medical Reimbursement Plan
An Executive benefit for 3 or more employees. Please call or write for more information and a custom quote for your business.