Compare Free Health Insurance Quotes for the New York State Small Business
To view & compare 2018 New York small group health insurance quotes, click the insurance company links below. (No information required).
Small business health insurance quotes for your small business. Shop online for affordable coverage for 1 to 100 employees in NY. We don't charge fees. The prices for small group health plans are fixed by New York state. You won't pay anymore for using us. Our value is in our service and knowledge. Compare quotes from Oxford, Empire, Healthpass, Aetna, Emblem, MVP & others. Please try us today.
Health insurance quotes:
1. Oxford Health insurance quotes (a Unitedhealthcare company) EPO, PPO, and HSA plans are available. Three networks to choose from, Freedom, Liberty and Metro. Freedom and Liberty plans gives your employees national coverage(UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network). Available in all downstate NY counties up through Ulster and Sullivan Counties. Oxford uses the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network outside of the tri-state area. Oxford will require 60% minimum employee participation after valid waivers( Spousal, Parental, medicaid or medicare waivers only). Oxford will allow for up to 75% enrollment for out- of- area employees. Oxford will still allow for executive carve outs, but Oxford has to be the sole insurance company for the business. Oxford Freedom is the largest network of providers in downstate New York, Oxford Liberty is a very comprehensive network of providers, it is about 10% smaller than Freedom, The Metro network will be about 25% smaller than the Liberty network and it won't include the North Shore LIJ Hospital system( Northwell Health ), NYU or Stonybrook. The Metro network will cost about 15 % less than a comparable Liberty plan. All Metro plans will be NY and NJ only. If you won't meet the 60% participation, you may qualify for Oxford Health through Healthpass, Healthpass is a private exchange that offers some of the Oxford health plans. Healthpass accepts any coverage as a valid waiver, so a business may qualify for Healthpass even if you don't qualify for Oxford directly. 2nd quarter 2018 and 3rd quarter 2018 rates are posted Oxford health insurance doctor search
2. Empire Blue Cross insurance quotes - NEW plans for 2018. Includes the traditional national EPO/PPO network, largest network of providers in NY. Empire will have plans available with the full EPO / PPO network and plans with the more limited Blue Priority network and the limited Pathway network. Empire will be available for businesses located in New York City, Long Island, Mid Hudson regions. All plans can be used nationally. All plans will not require referrals. Empire will allow almost unlimited out-of-area employees to be enrolled. 2nd quarter 2018 and 3rd quarter 2018 rates are posted. Empire Blue Cross Insurance doctor search
3. HealthPass insurance quotes - EPO and PPO plans from Oxford, HealthFirst and Oscar Health Plans in a private exchange. You can offer your employees Oxford, HealthFirst and Oscar Health plans all on one group bill. Healthpass will accept all types of health insurance waivers to reach the 75% participation requirement, this can be very helpful to qualify for an Oxford plan that your business may not qualify for.. This is an excellent option for groups in NY City and Long Island who are subject to the government mandate. Cost conscious employees can choose a low cost Healthfirst or Oscar plan and employees who are looking for broader coverage can choose Oxford and pay the difference. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance are all available. 2nd quarter 2018 rates and 3rd qtr 2018 rates posted.
4. EmblemHealth insurance quotes Low cost HMO plans with a large provider network. Available for New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Rockland counties. EmblemHealth plans now use the HIP Prime network for all of their small business plans. This is a very good network of hospitals and doctors.. EmblemHealth has no participation requirements for their small business plans. 2nd qtr 2018 and 3rd quarter 2018 rates posted. EmblemHealth insurance doctor search
5. JustWorks Employee outsourcing ( PEO) - Professional Employer Organizations or "PEO's" are third party administrators and HR partners for your small business. If your small business is a white collar (Tech or finance industry) and has a majority of young professionals under the age of 40 years old, you may want to consider a JustWorks PEO plan. JustWorks does charge an adminsitration fee, typically between $70 to $90 per month per employee, to administer the day to day HR responsibilities of your business. JustWorks will offer your employees large business health insurance benefits at fully underwritten premiums. So if your business has a majority of young employees your insurance costs will likely be 35% to 45% lower with JustWorks as compared to small group rates. Conversely, if you have an older staff, your costs would likely be higher.. NYsmallgroupplans has several different PEO's available. PEO's typically work with white collar businesses with 2 to 100 employees with a majority of younger employees. We broker for JustWorks, Extensis, Idilus, Prestige and others. Contact us for more information and quotes.
6. Oscar Health Insurance - Oscar offers low cost EPO plans. Oscar uses the LI Health Network Hospital system, Mount Sinai Hospital system and Montefiore hospital. In NJ Oscar uses the Qualcare network. Oscar offers high tech concierge service to keep track of your medical needs. Oscar requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers. Oscar is also available in the Healthpass private exchange. 2nd quarter 2018 rates posted. Oscar provider search
7. HealthFirst - Pro EPO plans and Pro Plus EPO plans for NY City and Nassau County small groups. A new choice for NY City small businesses. This plan is a great option to replace CareConnect, the Gold level plan with HealthFirst is equal to most companies Platinum level plan. HealthFirst plans do not require referrals and includes acupuncture and gym re-imbursement. HealthFrist includes Northwell health hospitals, NYU, Mt. Sinai hospitals and more. This is a more limited network of providers than Oxford Freedom or Liberty, Empire EPO PPO or Aetna OA plans. Pro Plus plans include Dental and Vision benefits. 2nd qtr 2018 rates posted. HealthFirst insurance doctor search Healthfirst hospitals
8. Aetna PPO, EPO, and HSA insurance quotes Health insurance plans are available in all counties in New York State. Aetna requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers, (spousal, parental, individual, medicare and medicaid only) of your full time employees to enroll, to qualify for these plans. Very good local and national network. Very good network of providers, onlysecond to Oxford Freedom and Empire EPO/ PPO in NY.. Aetna will allow for up to 50% of out of area employees to be enrolled. New! Aetna Saving Plus plans. These plans will have reduced rates and compete directly with the Oxford Metro plan. Aetna health insurance doctor search 2nd quarter 2018 and 3rd quarter 2018 rates posted.
9. MVP Health Care insurance quotes has a great network of doctors throughout New York State. MVP is available In most counties North of NY City. MVP offers EPO, PPO and high deductible Plans. MVP currently has no minimum enrollment requirements, any group with 2 or more employees can enroll down to 1 employee, With MVP your employees can access the national Cigna PPO network in NY City, Long Island and Nationally outside of the MVP, NY state, service area. In addition you can enroll out of area employees without restriction into the Cigna network nationally. 2nd quarter 2018 and 3rd quarter 2018 rates posted. MVP health insurance doctor search
10. AFLAC Supplemental Insurance - Offer your employees great supplemental insurance coverage at no direct charge to your business. AFLAC has great short and long term disability policies, supplemental hospital insurance, accident insurance and cancer insurance plans. For businesses with 10 or more employees, we will have a top AFLAC agent come to your business and conduct a luncheon information session for all of your employees. Your Employees will love AFLAC insurance products.
AFLAC's top 4 plans. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a luncheon meeting for your employees.