Small business health insurance quotes for NY small groups with 2 to 100 full time employees.
( see below )
For California small business health insurance information and current group quotes, visit our sister site Insurafy.com.
NY small business quotes ( see below ) For New Jersey small business quotes please call or email us for quotes. Or you can view NY Paid Family Leave info
To view health plans, for small businesses in NY, click on the insurance company link below. (No downloading, PDF spreadsheets).
We don't charge broker fees for small business health insurance plans
, all compensation is paid by the insurance companies. The prices for small group health plans are fixed by NY state. You won't pay anymore for using us. Our value is in our service and knowledge. Please try us today.
1. Oxford Health quotes (a Unitedhealthcare company) EPO, PPO, and HSA plans are available. Three networks to choose from, Freedom, Liberty and Metro. Freedom and Liberty plans gives your employees national coverage(UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network). Available in all downstate NY counties up through Ulster and Sullivan Counties. Oxford uses the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network outside of the tri-state area. Oxford will require 60% minimum employee participation after valid waivers( Spousal, medicaid or medicare waivers only). Oxford will allow for up to 75% enrollment for out- of- area employees. Oxford will still allow for executive carve outs, but Oxford has to be the sole insurance company for the business. Oxford Freedom is the largest network of providers in downstate New York, Oxford Liberty is a very comprehensive network of providers, it is about 20% smaller than Freedom, The Metro network will be about 25% smaller than the Liberty network and it won't include the North Shore LIJ Hospital system, NYU or Stonybrook. The Metro network will cost about 15 % less than a comparable Liberty network plan. All Metro plans will be local only. If you won't meet the 60% participation, you may qualify for Oxford Health through Healthpass, Healthpass is a private exchange that offers some of the Oxford health plans. Healthpass accepts any coverage as a valid waiver, so a business may qualify for Healthpass even if you don't qualify for Oxford direct. 2nd quarter 2017 and 3rd quarter 2017 rates are posted Oxford doctor search
2. Empire Blue Cross quotes - NEW plans for 2017. Includes the traditional national EPO/PPO network, largest network of providers in NY. Empire will have plans available with the full EPO / PPO network and plans with the more limited Blue Priority network. Empire will be available for businesses located in New York City, Long Island, Mid Hudson regions and the Albany area. All plans can be used nationally. All plans will not require referrals. Empire will allow almost unlimited out-of-area employees to be enrolled. 2nd quarter 2017 and 3rd quarter 2017 rates are posted. Empire doctor search
3. Health Pass quotes - EPO and PPO plans from Oxford and CareConnect in a private exchange. You can offer your employees Oxford and CareConnect plans all on one group bill. Healthpass will accept all types of health insurance waivers to reach the 75% participation requirement, this can be very helpful to qualify for an Oxford plan that your business may not qualify for, going to Oxford directly. This is an excellent option to groups in NY City and Long Island who are subject to the government mandate to offer affordable coverage to their employees. Cost conscious employees can choose low cost CareConnect plans and employees who are looking for broader coverage can choose Oxford and pay the difference. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance are all available. 2nd quarter 2017 rates and 3rd quarter 2017 rates posted.
4. CareConnect quotes -Save over 10% vs Oxford, Empire or Aetna comparable plans. CareConnect will become the lowest cost small group health plan beginning 1/1/16. If your employees are located in Nassau, Queens or western Suffolk county this will be the lowest cost plan by 10% or more beginning in 2016. Non Gated EPO plans available. CareConnect will offer insurance plans using the NorthWell Health System formerly North Shore-LIJ hospital system and their affiliated doctors. CareConnect has no participation requirements. CareConnect will offer concierge service to all of their members. Careconnect will coordinate your care within their systems In 2016 CareConnect will begin offering National access plans using the Multiplan network, contact us for details. Care Connect doctor search 2nd quarter 2017 rates and 3rd quarter 2017 rates are posted. CareConnect list of hospitals and facilities
5. Aetna PPO, EPO, and HSA quotes Health insurance plans are available in all counties in New York State. Aetna requires 60% enrollment after valid waivers, (spousal, parental, individual, medicare and medicaid only) of your full time employees to enroll, to qualify for these plans. Very good local and national network.
Very good network of providers, onlysecond to Oxford Freedom and Empire EPO/ PPO in NY.. Aetna will allow for up to 50% of out of area employees to be enrolled. New! Aetna Saving Plus plans. These plans will have reduced rates and compete directly with the Oxford Metro plan. New Mt. Sinai plans for Manhattan also available. Aetna doctor search 2nd quarter 2017 and 3rd quarter 2017 rates posted.
6. Emblem Select Care quotes HMO plans available. Available for Long Island, New York City, Mid Hudson and Albany regions. Emblem plans now use the Select Care network for all of their small business plans. The Select Care network is a smaller subset network, please verify your provider accepts Emblem SelectCare before enrolling. 2nd qtr 2017 and 3rd quarter 2017 rates posted. EmblemHealth doctor search
7. HealthFirst EPO plans for NY City and Nassau County small groups. A new choice for NY City small businesses. This is a more limited network of providers than Oxford Freedom or Liberty, Empire EPO PPO or Aetna OA plans. Healthfirst has been a low income health insurance company, specializing in medicaid. 2nd qtr 2017 rates posted. HealthFirst doctor search
8. MVP Health Care quotes has a great network of doctors throughout New York State. MVP is available In most counties North of NY City. MVP offers EPO, PPO and high deductible Plans. MVP currently has no minimum enrollment requirements, any group with 2 or more employees can enroll down to 1 employee, With MVP your employees can access the national Cigna PPO network in NY City, Long Island and Nationally outside of the MVP, NY state, service area. In addition you can enroll out of area employees without restriction into the Cigna network nationally. 2nd quarter 2017 and 3rd quarter 2017 rates posted. MVP doctor search
9. Employee outsourcing ( PEO's ) - Non gated national plans. Very good network. These plans are available through several companies we broker for. Professional Employer Organizations or "PEO's" are third party administrators and HR partners for your small group. If your small group has a majority of young professionals under the age of 35 years old, you may want to consider a PEO. PEO's do charge a fee of about $100 per month per employee or higher to administer the day to day HR responsibilities of your business. The PEO will offer your employees large company health insurance benefits at fully underwritten premiums. So if your business has a majority of young employees your insurance costs will likely be less with a PEO, conversely if you have an older staff your costs will be higher. NYsmallgroupplans has several different PEO's available. PEO's typically work with white collar businesses with 10 to 100 employees with a majority of younger employees. Extensis PEO flyer Idilus PEO Prestige PEO flyer Call for information.